Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It just the beginning...

4th year wasn't as free as i thought....although i had only 2 study days per week, but the stress is like thousand and millions times more than i was in the previous year...:( My biggest problem is during the PBL presentation...i panic, shakes, and my mind totally gone blank....am i having stage fright?? but there wasn't any stage....and my presentation is just sitting on the chair, not even need to stand....what am i afraid of actually?
~
During my first mock presentation, i totally screw up my topic....i don't know what am i talking...and i am sure other people too....after the presentation, i really felt tired and sad.....tired because i used up all my energy to control my emotion? after coming back from uni....i really feel like finding someone to talk to....but it seems like nobody can really understand how panic i was.....soon, my tear just drip down....drop by drop....am i really ready to go to 4th year? i thought maybe i should just give myself a rest....
~
Yesterday, i felt my hands keep on sweating....because i know there are presentation again the next day....and this time i have to present 2 trigger....i worried i couldn't cope with it again.... i was really nervous.....
~
today, i miss my stop at the bdr tasik selatan ktm station......the train brought me to serdang *swt*....maybe i was thinking too much until i miss my station....i couldn't finish my lunch......the food(pan mee) taste so salty.....and i felt very full....i couldn't join the conversation with my friends...my mind is feeling blank....i know i need to look for a place to calm down myself......i felt they walk very slow....or maybe i walk too fast....i really don't know ......all i know is to reach the PBL room as soon as possible.....
~
The PBL session went on smoothly.....i didn't panic like last time....although my hand abit shaky during the presentation.....i was satisfied ....haha....
~
There are many more presentation waiting for me....and i just need to face it....i know i will never like it .....but i will accept it....because this is all just the beginning.....

No comments: