Monday, May 26, 2008

Introduction

Hi...this is my first time blogging...I hope it is a good start for me...hehe So let me briefly introduce myself first... My name is poh chin, i am 22 years old now(2008)..many people thought i am 18 years old...haha...coz i don't look like my age...so looking young is a good thing or a bad thing? what do you think? let's analyse..... Good things...
  • don't look old easily
  • sometimes i can cheat to get a lower rate on something....you know la what i mean...hahaha
  • looks innocent- easily trusted by many people
Bad things...
  • easily bully by people
  • often ignored by promoters, especially cosmetics' promoters...coz they thought i wouldn't use those...which is true also...haha :P
  • looked childish.......my mom always said i not mature enough...how sad.. :(
3 goods and 3 bads...so it's balanced!! if you all have other points to add to the goods and bads...i am willing to know it...hehe ok...continue with my intro...i have kinda dark pigment....while my sis is very fair....how come? i went to the wrong family? maybe....and i have a pair of small eyes too....small eyes are unique...don't you all think so...hahaha....and of coz single eyelid...i wore specs all the times...just don't feel safe to use contact lenses...hehe....i had long hair...but just cut...and it will be long again very soon....this i can promise you...haha...colour of my hair? hmm...black! but not very black....consider black coz i didn't dye my hair...haha...my height? this one i really don't know....cause every time i measure my height, it came out to be different from my previous measurement...so i assume my height to be 160cm...fair? haha i got one mission which i always couldn't achieve...guess what is it...haha....which is to gain weight..i am skinny, i mean very skinny...really! haha...i had tried many ways to gain weight such as eat supper before sleep(don't try this, it will caused indigestion...really!!), drank weight-gain product, eat oily food (includes chicken skin, the fatty layer of the pork, fried stuff like pisang goreng, ...etc), drink a lot of water ( thanks to this suggestion, my face swell like a pig!), exercise...do you think exercise really work for me?? it will only make me burn away my precious calories...besides, after exercise, i keep on drinking a lot of water to quenched my thirst...i end up getting a swollen face faster! anyone had any good suggestion for me to gain weight..besides those mentioned above? haha... There are 8 family members staying with me....my dad, my mom, my elder sis, my two little brothers, my aunt and her two sons...haha...it's a big family...WAITTTT.........one more family member left out....which is my dog ...haha....so total 10 people staying together... my hobbies are sleep, eat, online, read books, watch tv...etc.... My personalities ....hmmm....hard to describe....but some people describe me as quiet, blur, hardworking, ..etc.... i am not the right person to describe myself....i will leave this for those who know me really well to describe me...hehe okok enough for now...it's time to sleep....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell u d truth, i did not really read
all ur blogs, hahaha...juz d one abt phc n a lil bout kwn pokok gembira...
n another truth is i dun like to read..hahahaha...so for me ur blog is ok...juz continue to do wat u r doin if ur frenz like to read ur blog...if im to start a blog,hahah it wud moz prob b abt movies, tv series, animation n more movies!!hahaha nice bck grnd colour...very pokok feel...haha adios